Sonor Hilite Snare
Sonor Hilite Snare
chicom chicom
Publié le 07/18/06 à 02:48
Value For Money : Poor
Well now I finally buy the CC russi of my dreams: in the Hilite 5 "3 / 4! Circles mold beep bronze color red maple ...
For the record, I heard this one day in DC caf concert and I really hallucinated on the quality of the machine balance, warmth, harmony ... it had everything! And finding none, I pay a Noble and Cooley! needless to say that it is the top of the must of the top! I served for 10 years and remains my jewelry! I wanted only to find that famous Sonor Hilite's and therefore I'm offered on occasion! feedback, it has lost none of its splendor even against my Noble. So I took the Noble for studio and concert for the Hilite as deep as +, it provides more heat.
Voil here I am the proud father of two monuments in DC, and I have no regrets despite the price was worth the lev pet! For me, there is no better, not even the famous black beauty ludwig I hear enough of frquement!
Conclusion: if you want a snare drum as much by its exceptional sound in that it does become more and that are trs rare occasion, is that the need is has never been better SERIES!
Good luck