Tama Bronze Shell
Tama Bronze Shell
Court_toujours Court_toujours
Publié le 08/22/06 à 01:51
This opinion concerns the MODEL "Hand Hammered" is PBZ355H say, I have not had a chance to test other models.
I possde the snare drum for more than two years. I pay 320 Brussels, but I saw PRS 500 a few blocks away in another business ...
MODEL is a single size, ie 5 1 / 2 "x 14", with a thickness of 1.2 mm. There is no die-cast, but circles stamped copper rods 10.

I use only hides the striking Aquarian ("Satin Finish" or plutt "Focus-X" when I was lucky enough to find), and Evans prvue specially for the stamp rsonance.
This gives the best snare delle-even with the strike lgrement tighter than rsonance. Tension is high dailleurs globally.

At the sound, the snare sounds like a rifle bullet, it REALLY slams violently cest simply a joy to type on it hard. In rim-shot power is just dvastatrice.
Its crisp is wonderful, you can play the ghost notes with normment sustain and breath, the bearings are prcis and warm.
The overall tonal plutt is even darker for a snare mtal, the fact which is closer to the dune hammered snare drum Artwood type in terms of its note, but with rponse a much more lively and snapping.

The dclencheur is, as always with Tama, easy and prcis OF USE. There trs quick way to change its rglages dobtenir and its really a DIFFERENT.
Without the patch, this fund is great snare percussion dailleurs, test!
Sagit dun it for me jewelry, I do it again without hsitations this choice, although I do not intend to serve as the snare drum throughout my life batteuristique.

That said, I think the snare is plutt adapts a vigorous play, you have to hustle a little to make the most. It definitely does not fit all types of play Cest say which is versatile, but if davoir touch the corresponding

Another thing, the circles are the weak point. They lose laccord quickly at the rim-shot, so between shots often requires taking a closer quickly to avoid an unwelcome change. Jai dailleurs split a portion of the circle (the one that keeps pulling) in situ rimshot
Careers News jen have seen that these are logical default but can be vitable if I had been die-cast.
Jai command a new circle of pressed and molded ending for they arrive, Jaures probably more precision over the ending for.

I put 9 / 10 for sound, the report qualitprix, and the problem with circles.

PBZ355H Tama 5.5x14 hammered bronze