Expelec MF 100
DjMutant DjMutant
Publié le 12/26/09 à 13:32
I use my little MF100. I'm from out to try and throughput is the same as at the beginning (2 meters throw rotten no more, smoke fine and not dense at all). In short I was taken apart to see inside. Nothing special ... The nozzle is small. I just increase the flow in drill a 1.5mm and, surprise! Throughput increased from 2m to 4m with a smoke denser and wider too. I just filled my garage smoke by pressing 3 seconds for a garage of 20m ². For those who have the same machine as me, a way to go.