Image Line FL Extension
The FL Extension box from Image Line brings over 75 additional plugins and product upgrades from the FL Studio library into retail stores.
Image Line offers over 75 downloadable products, including product upgrades. The FL Extension box gives retail partners the opportunity to participate in the Image Line product portfolio and for in-store customers to buy these download products from a retail establishment.
For example: FL Extension Box addition:
- Buy 1 box and choose from: Sakura, Sawer, Toxic Biohazard, Poizone, Gross Beat, any 3 standard sample CD's, Deckadance House Edition, upgrade FL Studio Fruity to Producer Edition, etc.
- Buy 2 boxes and choose from: Maximus, Sytrus, Varazdin Orchestral sounds, upgrade FL Studio Fruity to Signature Edition, Deckadance Club Edition, FL Studio Producer Edition, etc.
The FL Extension box is designed to eliminate buyer's remorse and compatibility issues. Customers can try out any downloadable demo and test the product works on their computer. Importantly, the customer can confirm they are choosing the product that meets their needs and expectations.
When the customer is ready, they can use their FL Extension box to unlock the download from a demo to the fully working version. It's the ideal try before you buy retail product. To see the products available online visit the Image Line shop.
Pricing & Availability
Retailing for $99 USD each, the FL Extension box will contain a code that will unlock a range of downloadable plugins, products and upgrade options for registration. After purchasing the FL Extension box, the customer goes online and chooses the product they want to download and unlock. If a customer needs to unlock higher value products, they simply purchase more boxes in-store.
FL Extensions will be available at all leading FL Studio stockists soon (date TBA).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Jazzmutant Mu for Lemur JazzMutant announced Mu for Lemur, and Ableton Live controller.
- Curetronic Modular Live Pack The DETUNIZED.COM subscription service presents: DTS013 – Curetronic Modular Live Pack, Volume 1: The Loops
- Toontrack Songwriters Drumpack The Songwriters Drumpack comes in Ballad, Mid-tempo, Halftime, Up-tempo and Shuffle styles in full four to eight bar grooves.