Multiples Pro updates its Reaktor Toolbox
The v3 update of the free toolbox for Reaktor adds new modules, effects and sound processors.
What’s new in Reaktor Toolbox v3:
- Sample Masher, designed to slice a loop into multiple instances that you can play with your MIDI keyboard controller
- Sequencer/Snapshot Array: a basic sequencer that can be used to control various parameters, including the oscillator pitch or the filter cutoff
- New audio processors/effects: dopler, flanger, Leslie cab emulation and limiter
- SuperSaw oscillator
Reaktor Toolbox 3 now features 37 modules than can be downloaded for free from mrthebigman.com/multiplespro/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday’s Freeware: Ho Ho Ho While the shops bedeck with garlands and Christmas trees are getting adorned in living rooms, Sonokinetic announces reindeers are coming…
- Master FX, multi-effect app for the iPad Igor Vasiliev, who already gave us the Master Studio, has launched the Master FX multi-effect processor for the iPad.
- Pitchmap v1.5 available on Windows and in AAX Zynaptiq released the v1.5 update for Pitchmap, which makes the polyphonic pitch shifter compatible with Windows and Pro Tools.