Native Instruments Komplete 7
Native Instruments Komplete 7
la.boulanderie la.boulanderie

«  Live native »

Publié le 01/04/11 à 03:31
I already tried some soft Native and I really liked the sound quality and overall ergonomics.

I used the apps that come with Sonar 8.5 + freeware. I wanted to complete my game sounds and then I am fulfilled. This app is so rich that it almost mess compared to what we can actually use but there is no harm in having fun.
What I really like it in Komplete:
- Synth Absynth and FM8 whose broad palette allows many things,
- Battery 3 for banks sound a little weird and especially the ease with which one can create their own personal kit with samples (like a knife and fork on the pan of the grandmother or slap on the buttocks of the youngest)
- Reaktor delusions that allows all conceivable
- Massive, Prism, which can send heavy as well as the complex
- Acoustic reflection, a little unsettling at first but very useful for adding special soundscapes (I feel like I'm going to abuse)
- The finger, great thing of great simplicity (as we understand the principle) and allows, for example, from a simple drum pattern to create variations and breaks very rich (and it does not concern that fans of techno, house, electro ,...),
- Guitar Rig 4, which sounds much better than Amplitube 2 and Fender that sounded a little better than Guitar Rig 3 (especially on clean tones),
- Reflektor (convolution reverb) that I find very good and my taste better than Perfect Space in Sonar (I agree that it is regrettable in Guitar Rig but not insurmountable either).

I have not tried all the effects Tractor therefore no opinion at the moment but I'm not about to be usefulness.

It remains Kontakt and banks of sounds that go with it:
- I shared the piano (but I always had trouble with the piano sample) in some aspect I like the sound quality and playing feel of the games I prefer my Pianoteq
- I love the elec piano,
- I also love traditional banks (well choirs that ring true with many possible variations)
- The organ is almost perfect for me,
- Bank Abbey Road drum, a big slap and a real pleasure to play, finally a snare that speaks to me and cymbals that sound (cons by mapping database is strange but we can solve this little problem).

I have forgotten some good stuff but this app is not clear but given the price / quality ratio is excellent.

I think I'm a fan of Native stayed for a while. I already see a small Mouth that looks very tempting.

At installation, it is long because the number of DVD copy, but I had no particular concern. I am not especially gifted with the strategy of loading data on different computer's SD but what I like is that from Native apps apprenent where to get the info and tell you what to do without taking head.