Acoustix is a toolkit of morphed acoustic instruments, percussives, atmospheric soundscapes, pads, and tempo-synced audio loops for cinematic music production.
Effects and parameters include: Attack & Release, Reverb, Filter Delay, Arpegiator, Filter Cuttoff & Resonance, and more.
Acoustix works with Suite 8, Live 8 or Live Intro and is available only as a direct download.
The product contains:
- 200 instrument Racks of various styles ranging from ambience, impacts, transition effects, kits, melodic and arped multi sampled instruments, and multi layered ensembles.
- 63 tempo synced rhythmic loops provided as both audio and MIDI clips formats.
- 14 template sets (multiple instruments and clips preselected record enabled and ready to be launched, played, and performed)
- Live demo sets that show Acoustix in action and can be manipulated, performed, or re-arranged.
Acoustix is more than just a playable set of sampled instruments and loops, it’s a library of sounds that will stand the test of time.
- Platform: Mac / PC
- 1.6 GB of free Hard Drive space
- Requires Ableton Live version 8.1.3 or higher
- Recommended a minimum of 1.6 GB of RAM
Pricing & Availability
Available now as direct download $99.99 (Download Only: www.samplelogic.com/acoustix.html)
Mac / PC Serialized Live Pack for Live 8.1.3 or higher.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.