MixControl Pro Released
DNR Collaborative has announced the official release of MixControl Pro, the successor to its mixing package, bringing various user-requested features, fixes and enhancements, as well as a new manual and factory presets.
MixControl Pro is a channel strip with a sound that offers module processing, and various new features.
MixControl Pro has 2 separate interface layouts, created by Anders Hedstrom (aka LimeFlavour) to allow users of different screen sizes and workflows.
New in MixControl Pro
- In/Out gain stages (+12dB).
- Solo for individual EQ bands.
- 3 new saturation modes.
- Gate wet/dry mixing function.
- Adjustable FFT (fast/normal/slow).
- Oversampling mode.
- 2 UI Versions (Extended+Refined).
- Anti-aliased display.
- Mouse wheel EQ node control.
- Right-click Filter selection.
- User adjustable display colors.
- Various workflow enhancements.
- 64-bit OSX version (AU/VST).
Pricing & Availability:
MixControl Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU, RTAS coming) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until Friday, September 23rd, 2011 (regular $129 USD). Current product users can purchase MixControl Pro for $59 USD through their user accounts.
More information: DNR Collaborative
Viewers of this article also read...
- Neyrinck V-Control Pro v1.2 Neyrinck has added support for Logic Studio 9, Logic Express 9, Cubase, and Nuendo to version 1.2 of its mixing and remote recording iPad app V-Control Pro.
- Applied Acoustics Systems Plastic Pop Applied Acoustics Systems releases Plastic Pop – a synthpop from the Eighties sound bank for the Ultra Analog VA-1 and AAS Player plug-ins.
- Rob Papen RP-Distort Rob Papen entered the final stages of the development of his newest addition to the RP FX plugin series, with the beta-testing stages.