Arturia Minimoog v2.5
Arturia announces a major update to its Minimoog V synthesizer, now fully compatible with 64-bit hosts.
This new version also includes better MIDI control assignment, and a new triangle LFO waveform.
The Minimoog v 2.5 uses TAE, Arturia’s proprietary technology for emulating analog circuits. The 2.5 upgrade is free for all registered users.
• compatibility with Cubase 64-bit and Logic 64-bit.
• Support for Pro Tools 9
• Support for Mac OSX 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 Intel
• MIDI control assignment improved
• New triangle LFO waveform
Check out Arturia for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- energyXT for iOS v1.1 XT Software has updated energyXT for iOS to version 1.1.
- discoDSP Corona R2 discoDSP Corona R2 has been released for Mac + PC.
- Steinberg Elements Pack Steinberg released the Steinberg Elements Pack. Comprising Cubase Elements 6 and WaveLab Elements 7, the Steinberg Elements Pack is designed to provide the essential tools for recording, editing, mixing and mastering music on a PC or Mac.