The Lindell Audio processors now as plug-ins
Lindell Audio partnered with LSR Audio to develop virtual versions of three of its API 500 processors.
You can now track and mix with the sound of Lindell Audio directly in your DAW on Mac and PC thanks to the new 6X-500 preamp/filters, 7X-500 FET compressor and PEX-500 passive EQ virtual processors.
Each plug-in is available separately for $99.95 each or bundle in the ChannelX, along with a channel strip and a virtual 506 Power Box, for $249.95.
All the plug-ins are available in VST2/3, AU, RTAS and AAX for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit.
Details of each plug-in:
- 6X-500: discrete transformer coupled mono/stereo preamplifier and Pultec-type passive two-band EQ with high and low-pass filters, 15dB high and low boost and variable slopes
- 7X-500: FET compressors that reproduces the sound of the 1176 with Mix control for parallel compression, 3-step or continuous attack and release times, sidechain high-pass filter, ratio switch (4:1, 12:1, 100:1/all-in), stereo link and transformer-balanced output
- PEX-500: Pultec-type discrete passive mono/stereo 2-band EQ with hybrid op-amp make-up gain circuit, 15dB low and high-boost, transformer-balanced output and Mid/Side processing
Viewers of this article also read...
- Blue Cat Audio updates Plug’n Script Blue Cat Audio released the first update for its Plug’n Script, a plug-in that allows for scripting virtual effects and instruments within your DAW.
- Tabletop updated to v2.6.4 The Retronyms released a new update for their Tabletop modular music creation environment on iOS devices.
- B.Serrano Horus MKII Rev 1 released Benoit Serrano updated his Horus MKII virtual synth to v1.0 Rev 1.