A freeware plug-in that removes DC Offset
Wire Grind’s second plug-in is a free VST for Windows that will help you get rid of DC offset issues.
Doffset is designed to minimize the signal coloration and remove at the same time the DC offset without affecting the loudness. The plug-in is quite useful in mastering situations.
Doffset features three control modes:
- Super Low: This mode has the most bass but takes the longest amount of time to adjust to new offset. It will handle extreme bass, and it is suitable in all situations.
- Bass Drop: This mode has an intermediate amount of bass and takes an intermediate amount of time to adjust to new offset. This mode is intended to handle deep bass, and it should be suitable for most situations.
- Guitar: This mode has the least bass but takes the shortest amount of time to adjust to new offset. This mode is intended for sounds that lack deep bass. It is suitable for sounds such as that of a guitar.
Doffset is available for free download from www.wiregrind.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Lindell Audio processors now as plug-ins Lindell Audio partnered with LSR Audio to develop virtual versions of three of its API 500 processors.
- Blue Cat Audio updates Plug’n Script Blue Cat Audio released the first update for its Plug’n Script, a plug-in that allows for scripting virtual effects and instruments within your DAW.
- Tabletop updated to v2.6.4 The Retronyms released a new update for their Tabletop modular music creation environment on iOS devices.