Nomad Factory Blue Tubes TrackBox
Nomad Factory Blue Tubes TrackBox
Publié le 01/16/10 à 16:42
The Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Trackbox was easy to get authorized and installed, as I didn’t have any problems getting it on my iLok and getting the plug-in up and running.<span> </span>They make it easy to do with detailed step by step instructions, so I don’t think that too many people will have trouble with downloading and installing the plug-in.<span> </span>The interface of the plug-in has a lot of control to offer while still being<span> </span>user friendly.<span> </span>Within the plug-in you’ve got sections for tube, gate, compressor, equalizer, and for general input and output levels.<span> </span>All of the sections are pretty detailed, so it would take too long to list all of the parameters available, but suffice it to say that you’ve got plenty of control here.<span> </span>Beyond the literature for downloading, authorizing, and installing, I don’t believe that a separate manual is needed.<span> </span>

<p class="MsoNormal">I’m running Nomad Factory’s Blue Tubes Trackbox on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM.<span> </span>I run the plug-in in Pro Tools LE 7.4 that runs off of a Digi 002R audio interface or a Digidesign Micro Box depending on where I’m working from.<span> </span>Thus far I can’t say that I’ve had a problem running Analog Trackbox at all, although I’ve only had the plug-in for a few months.<span> </span>I’ve been able to run a few of them at a time within a single session with about ten to fifteen tracks in the mix.<span> </span>I can’t speak to how well it would run beyond this, but if you are running it on an LE system I would hang on the side of caution as it is a large plug-in that takes up a decent amount of processing space.

<p class="MsoNormal">I got the Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Trackbox at an extremely low price when a website retailer had a few day special on the plug-in, so right off the bat I was excited to try it out.<span> </span>The interface is great looking and makes it easy to navigate through.<span> </span>The sound quality is stellar and it is very versatile to boot.<span> </span>Often, I’ll just use one or two of the sections of the plug-in, bypassing the rest, as I find that in certain situations it may only need a little something here or there.<span> </span>Even without the discount that I received, the Analog Trackbox is quite reasonable and is a plug-in I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in a channel strip type plug-in.