StripBus is a console emulation set developed by tests and measurements on analog consoles, taking into account input stage, EQ, saturation on channel strip and saturation, bus compressor on main bus.
It comprises two plugins:
- Dual mode: "Tube channel", "Solid state"
- Input stage saturation
- Hipass, parametric mids, lowpass
- VU and peak combined metering
- Bypass-all menu for fast wet-dry comparison (bypasses all plugin instances from a single menu)
- Dual mode: "Tube summing", "Solid state"
- Stereo bus compressor (with oversampling)
Pricing & Availability:
StripBus, will be available in Win 32/64 VST, Mac 32/64 VST, Mac AU versions.
The whole system will be priced 29.99USD (MSRP)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.