StripBus is a console emulation set developed by tests and measurements on analog consoles, taking into account input stage, EQ, saturation on channel strip and saturation, bus compressor on main bus.
It comprises two plugins:
- Dual mode: "Tube channel", "Solid state"
- Input stage saturation
- Hipass, parametric mids, lowpass
- VU and peak combined metering
- Bypass-all menu for fast wet-dry comparison (bypasses all plugin instances from a single menu)
- Dual mode: "Tube summing", "Solid state"
- Stereo bus compressor (with oversampling)
Pricing & Availability:
StripBus, will be available in Win 32/64 VST, Mac 32/64 VST, Mac AU versions.
The whole system will be priced 29.99USD (MSRP)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.