Voxengo Voxformer 2.6
Voxengo has updated Voxformer, the multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in, to version 2.6.
The most important change this version implements is the addition of 3 new saturation modes that extend the sound coloration palette you can use to process your tracks.
Other changes version 2.6 implements:
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
- The "Alt" key can now be used to adjust knob parameters synchronously in several channel groups.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- The "Show All Filter Shapes" global switch added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The "Do Not Show Latency Changes" global switch added.
Pricing & Availability:
Voxengo Voxformer is available for purchase on-line for $69.95. Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Crysonic SpectraPhy Pro V2 HD Crysonic has announced the release of version 2 of SpectraPhy V2HD, a limiter / maximizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
- Bible Truth Lion Truth Synth Bible Truth Lion has released version 1.5 of Truth Synth, a free virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
- RME Updates its Interfaces RME has announced the availability of driver updates for its Fireface UC, Babyface and UFX audio interfaces.