Longcat Audio AudioStage 1.2
Longcat Audio Technologies has announced the 1.2 update of AudioStage, their 3D audio authoring and mixing software.
Designed for movie and music postproduction, AudioStage allows to visually place and animate audio tracks as 3D objects in editable environments.
This updated version can now be used with Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, FL Studio, and is compatible with the latest versions of Avid ProTools, Merging Pyramix, Steinberg Nuendo or Apple Logic Pro.
- New Pricing: AudioStage now starts at 299 euros
- Compatibility: AudioStage is compatible with the upcoming Mac OS X Lion, and was tested with a selection of VST, RTAS or AudioUnits hosts.
- 3D audio: H3D and S3D renderings were revised in order to add less coloration to processed sounds.
- More surround channels: AudioStage Surround now allows mixes up to 7+1 channels
Visit www.longcat.fr/web/en for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo Voxformer 2.6 Voxengo has updated Voxformer, the multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in, to version 2.6.
- Crysonic SpectraPhy Pro V2 HD Crysonic has announced the release of version 2 of SpectraPhy V2HD, a limiter / maximizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
- Bible Truth Lion Truth Synth Bible Truth Lion has released version 1.5 of Truth Synth, a free virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.