Steinberg Updates eLicenser Control
Steinberg has released a new eLicenser Control which offers a modified and enhanced "maintenance" feature and some bug fixes.
- Mac/Win eLicenser Control: eLCC has a new "Maintenance" feature which allows easy solving of various issues.
- Mac/Win eLicenser Control: Support for automatic license replacements.
- Mac/Win eLicenser Control: License Database updated.
- Mac/Win eLicenser Control: Fixed regression issue related to installation of local Soft-eLicenser licenses.
- Mac eLicenser Control: Fixed memory leak which caused console error messages.
- Win Installer: Fixed permission problem which prevented License Database updates.
The new version is available here.
Details on the new "Maintenance" button
The eLicenser Control Center contained in the elicenser Control installer version 6.3 features the "Maintenance" button which allows to perform various tasks related to the maintenance of eLicenser Control installations with one click.
The "Maintenance" button will trigger the following activities:
- Updating the eLicenser license database from the eLicenser license server.
- Repairing the Soft-eLicenser.
- Validating license usage periods for time limited licenses.
- Cleaning up USB-eLicenser memory.
- Recovering interrupted license transactions from the eLicenser license server.
- Sending eLicenser information to the eLicenser license server.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Busker Prize Busker.com, home of a street performance competition, announced that musicians are now able to pre-register at www.busker.com for access to information about the upcoming Busker Prize - worth €20,000.
- [NAMM] Aviom AllFrame Multi-Modular I/O System Aviom showcases the AllFrame Multi-Modular I/O System at Winter NAMM.
- [NAMM] Pro-Mark Ensemble Series Mallets Pro-Mark announces a new line of mallets called the “Ensemble Series”.