Wave Arts Dialog
Wave Arts has announced the release of Dialog, an effect plug-in which combines processing options needed to clean up, adjust, and sweeten recordings of the spoken voice.
It is designed for voice-over, film/tv recordings on location or sound stage, and broadcast.
Dialog includes brickwall filters, de-hum and de-buzz processing, broadband noise reduction, de-ploding, de-essing, 10-band equalization, compression, and limiting.
- 10-band EQ section with 11 different filter types and 64-bit processing.
- Low and high pass brickwall filters with various rolloff slopes.
- Hum and buzz removal.
- Broadband noise reduction.
- De-plode function for plosive or wind rumble attenuation.
- De-ess function for sibilant attenuation.
- Peak limiter.
- Comprehensive metering.
- Master preset manager and preset manager per section.
- Latency compensation.
- Up to 192K support.
- Mono or stereo.
Pricing & Availability
Dialog for Windows and Mac (VST/DX/RTAS/AU/MAS) is available to purchase for $249.95 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Moog Music Filtatron Moog has released version 1.1.1 of Filtatron, a real-time audio effects suite and studio tool for your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
- GuitarScapes Reason 5 ReFill Nucleus SoundLab has released GuitarScapes, a ReFill with guitars for the Reason 5 environment.
- Ueberschall Urban Ueberschall has announced the release of Urban, the first in the new Elastik Inspire Series of sound libraries.