Wave Arts has announced the release of Dialog, an effect plug-in which combines processing options needed to clean up, adjust, and sweeten recordings of the spoken voice.
It is designed for voice-over, film/tv recordings on location or sound stage, and broadcast.
Dialog includes brickwall filters, de-hum and de-buzz processing, broadband noise reduction, de-ploding, de-essing, 10-band equalization, compression, and limiting.
- 10-band EQ section with 11 different filter types and 64-bit processing.
- Low and high pass brickwall filters with various rolloff slopes.
- Hum and buzz removal.
- Broadband noise reduction.
- De-plode function for plosive or wind rumble attenuation.
- De-ess function for sibilant attenuation.
- Peak limiter.
- Comprehensive metering.
- Master preset manager and preset manager per section.
- Latency compensation.
- Up to 192K support.
- Mono or stereo.
Pricing & Availability
Dialog for Windows and Mac (VST/DX/RTAS/AU/MAS) is available to purchase for $249.95 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.