Cort Fuel Motor Oil & Gasoline 2
Cort has teamed with guitar designer Stephen McSwain from McSwain Guitars to create a new series.
Each Fuel guitar is desigend to look like a vintage find. The imagery on the top and cavity covers was inspired by antique oil and gas cans. Details like aged hardware and distressed finish complete this instrument's appearance.
Gasoline 2 & Motor Oil 2
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Electronics: Cort CE304TEQ - Ceramic Pickup
For more details, visit www.cortguitars.com/acoustic_guitars/fuel.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eventide Space Shipping Eventide has announced it is now shipping Space, a versatile reverb effect stompbox.
- Gibson Les Paul Marc Bolan Signature Gibson's Custom Shop resurrects the T. Rex sound with a recreation of Marc Bolan's guitar, a Les Paul Bolan Chablis.
- Subdecay Studios Quasar DLX SubDecay offers a new version of its analog phase shift effect, Quasar DLX.