Cort has teamed with guitar designer Stephen McSwain from McSwain Guitars to create a new series.
Each Fuel guitar is desigend to look like a vintage find. The imagery on the top and cavity covers was inspired by antique oil and gas cans. Details like aged hardware and distressed finish complete this instrument’s appearance.
Gasoline 2 & Motor Oil 2
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Electronics: Cort CE304TEQ – Ceramic Pickup
For more details, visit www.cortguitars.com/acoustic_guitars/fuel.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.