5th version of Blue Cat Liny EQ release
Blue Cat Audio announces the availability of the 5th version of its Liny EQ plug-in, available at special price separately or bundled in Master Pack.
Liny EQ is an 8-band linear graphic equalizer for Mac and Windows. Version 5 has been entirely rewritten and offers the following new features:
- New customizable and resizable GUI with spectrum and EQ curve display, new colors for the spectrogram, new output peak meters and animated transitions
- "Mix" parameter for wet/dry control or sidechain EQ
- Interpolation mode for up to 4 different EQ shapes
- Ability to "freeze" the spectrum and spectrogram displays in order to capture snapshots
- New preset manager with organization in folder, default preset customization, preset save/recall directly from GUI and preset exchange
- Automation and response curve customization for each parameter (in and out)
- Direct access to MIDI and automation parameters from the main window
- Mono and dual channel versions included
- Added AAX format for Windows (requires Pro Tools 10.2 and later)
- Various improvements and corrections
The Blue Cat Liny EQ 5 is available in VST, AU, RTAS, AAX and DirectX formats on Mac OS X and Windows. It is available separately for the special introductory price os 74€ instead of 99€ until June 15 or bundled in the Master Pack which also retails for the discounted price of 390€ instead of 599€. Registered users of version 4 can update for 19€. More info at www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dmoox samples the Midimoog for Kontakt dboxSamples has released dmoox, a new Studio Electronics Midimoog sample library for Kontak.
- Xoxos launches Adze, new VST for Windows Adze, Xoxos latest creation, is designed for those who want to resynth percussive samples and includes spectral functions.
- Cakewalk Music Creator 6 Touch on Steam Cakewalk announces that the latest Touch version of Music Creator 6 is now available on the Steam entertainment platform.