EQ2V Vintage Equaliser & Vintage Series Bundle
MellowMuse released the EQ2V Vintage Equaliser plug-in back in July, and now a Vintage Series Bundle gathering three plugins.
EQ2V is a vintage-styled equalizer designed to recreate the presence, clarity and colour of classic analogue designs. 2nd and 3rd order harmonic color increases with output level and eq gain, adding a rich harmonic depth and warmth to any material, the company says.
- Oversampled Low / High Shelf, Mid and High Pass bands:
- Low Shelf, 35hz - 300hz with ±15 dB range.
- Mid Band, 300hz - 8.0khz with ±15 dB range.
- High Shelf, 8.0khz - 16.0khz with ±15 dB range.
- High Pass, 50hz - 400hz.
- Individual band bypass, phase invert and overall bypass switch.
All equalization and saturation algorithms are oversampled, using 64bit internal processing for superior clarity and resolution.
Pricing & Availability
It costs $79 and is available in the same formats as SATV.
Vintage Series Bundle
You can take advantage of a specially priced bundle comprising of all three Mellowmuse Vintage Series plugins: CP2V, EQ2A, and SATV. Available for $179, saving 30% off the price of purchasing the three plug-ins individually.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mellowmuse SATV Vintage Saturator MellowMuse recently released SATV Vintage Saturator, a new analogue-modelled saturation plug-in with four preset models, designed for adding harmonic depth and richness to a material.
- Togu Audio Line TAL-NoiseMaker v2 Togu Audio Line has released version 2.0 of TAL-NoiseMaker (now v2.10) which features changes such as an envelope editor, a resizable GUI, a vintage noise control and several bugfixes.
- Sinusweb TripleComp v1.5 x64 Sinus has released an x64 (64-bit) version of TripleComp version 1.5 for Windows.