Tascam TC-1S Solar Powered Tuner
The TC-1S charges its battery from a bank of solar cells on the front panel, and a USB input is also available for quick-charging when you're completely in the dark.
It's wrapped in a shock-proof silicon cover, available in six colors, and a strap and clip keep it charging all day long on your gig bag.
The TC-1S has a built-in microphone as well as a 1/4" input for guitar and bass tuning. Its pitch detection is displayed on a wide bargraph display. Four display modes are available, including fine pitch display, and the tuner can be calibrated to an external source.
• Chromatic tuner
• Solar-powered battery charging
• USB input for battery charging
• 1/4" instrument/microphone input
• Built-in microphone
• Custom LCD display with note, sharp/flat indicators, bargraph for pitch deviation
• Shock-resistant silicon case included
• Available in six colors: black, pink, orange, green, blue, white
• Includes strap and clip for attaching to instrument case
• Four display modes: Bar, Fine, Strobe Animation, Needle
• 12-note equal temperament scale
• Pitch displayed in 1 cent steps (in fine mode)
• 3.77" W x 0.71" H x 1.57" D (96mm W x 18mm H x 40mm D)
• 1.8oz (51g) weight
Pricing & Availability
The TASCAM TC-1S will be available from select Tascam retailers in October 2010, and priced under $40.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 65amps London Pro 1x12 Combo 65amps introduced its new Red Line of amplifiers - the first model in the series, the London Pro tube amp is hand made in the USA, and is a 18-Watt tube powered by 2xEL84s.
- Hartman Electronics Envelope Filter Inspired by an envelope filter pedals of the 1970's and developed with guitarist Mark Karan (Delaney Bramlett, Bob Weir & Ratdog, Jemimah Puddleduck) the Hartman Envelope Filter employs low-noise components and an optically controlled state-variable filter for timbre and response.
- Win A POD HD Multi-effect Pedal Following Line 6's recent announcement regarding the HD range, the company announced it is following up with a competition: