Acon Digital releases v1.2 of Equalize
Acon Digital has released Equalize 1.2, an update that brings VST3 support.
Acon Digital have released version 1.2 of Equalize, a new version that now supports the VST3 standard and offers improved ergonomics and a more polished visual appearance. Tab buttons in the user interface give quick access to band specific settings, the visualization of the filter curves now indicates bands in solo or bypass mode and holding down the alt key activates a cross-hair cursor with frequency and spectral level readout. Additionally, the spectrum analyzer has been improved with interpolation and a new spectrum hold mode.
New features includes:
- VST3 support
- Band-related settings now reside in a tab control for quicker access to all bands
- Center/cut-off frequencies up to 40 kHz regardless of sampling rate
- Visualization of bands in solo or bypass mode
- Spectrum analyzer is now interpolated
- Reduced time jitter in spectrum analyzer
- Added spectrum analyzer hold mode
- Cross-hair cursor in the spectrum analyzer (Alt modifier)
- UI theme visually improved
- Other bug fixes and smaller work-flow improvements
Acon Digital Equalize is available for both Windows and OS X systems for $99.90 at acondigital.com. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and VST, VST3, AAX and Audio Units (OS X only) plug-in formats are supported. More information is available on the Acon Digital Equalize product page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 2nd Sense Audio release Wiggle 2nd Sense Audio presents Wiggle, a synth plug-in with a dynamic waveshaping engine and intuitive user interface.
- Credland & Plugin Boutique present Stereo Savage Plugin Boutique and Credland Audio are soon to release StereoSavage, a stereo toolbox plugin with emulations of modern and classic tools.
- Nomad Factory Presents Drum Tools Following the acquisition of the Nomad Factory brand, Plugivery has announced the launch of Nomad Factory's new plug-in, Drum Tools.