2nd Sense Audio release Wiggle
2nd Sense Audio presents Wiggle, a synth plug-in with a dynamic waveshaping engine and intuitive user interface.
According to 2nd Sense Audio, Wiggle offers expressive sound through 4 powerful sound generators allowing users to directly manipulate and automate the wavetable, to be used with waveshaping, phase distortion and randomization tools. It is also said to deliver flexible modulations (with 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope and 4 specialized modulators), a powerful morphing feature, intuitive FM mode and a versatile step sequencer, as well as convenient samplingwith an internal recording function.
Main features include:
- Control points – Wiggle has 4 operators, and each operator’s wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. All these build the basic character of a sound.
- Other synthesis possibilities with free-drawing Phase Distortion curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing.
- Color coded FM Matrix – The FM Matrix indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color-coded knobs.
- Modulations – 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-dropped onto most of the synth parameters.
- Morph pad – Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
- Built-in effects – 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a Wiggle sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
- Step sequencer – The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
- Built-in recorder – A simple built-in recorder allows to quickly sample a soundtweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
- Retina ready – High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on Retina displays.
- Interactive guide – A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of Wiggle upon its first launch.
- Compatibility – VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows / Mac OS X, 32 bit / 64 bit supported
MSRP is $99. More details, sound demos as well as a 7-day fully functional demo are available at 2ndsenseaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Credland & Plugin Boutique present Stereo Savage Plugin Boutique and Credland Audio are soon to release StereoSavage, a stereo toolbox plugin with emulations of modern and classic tools.
- Nomad Factory Presents Drum Tools Following the acquisition of the Nomad Factory brand, Plugivery has announced the launch of Nomad Factory's new plug-in, Drum Tools.
- Spitfire Audio releases Joey Santiago library Spitfire Audio's Joey Santiago library for Kontakt is now available.