AudioTeknikk has released DoublePrecisionEqualizer, a free EQ plug-in that got its name because it uses "double precision floating point stream" in the critical parts of the calculations.
This is meant to be a "good and clean sounding EQ with minimal digital artifacts and a practical and informative UI for the user," the company says. It supports all sampling rates.
- High pass filter (8-pole).
- Low shelf filter (2-pole).
- 4 peak filters (2-pole).
- High shelf filter (2-pole).
- Low pass filter (8-pole).
- Noise generator.
- Trim knob.
- Mono/Stereo switch.
- Off/On switch.
- FFT display.
- VU and peak meters.
- Frequency response graph.
- Ctrl+Left mouse click to default knobs.
- Shift+Left mouse click to get precise knob movement.
DoublePrecisionEqualizer is a VST effect plug-in for Windows. It's free and is available as beta version 0.22.
Viewers of this article also read...
- acid.milch&honig acidrack v2 acid.milch&honig has released acid rack 2.0, a reworked version of the small virtual analogue software synthesizer.
- Loopmasters Computer Core Vol. 2 With about 500 Mb of "destructive and distorted sounds," this sample pack is designed for genres such as Hardcore, Hard Tekno, Break Core, Gothic, Industrial, Power Noise, Experimental and Nu Metal.
- v-o-f xage v0.1b v-o-f has released xage, which is described as a simple sequenced LP-filter, modulating cutoff and resonance in cycles of 8 steps.