The TT052-A is an active loudspeaker specifically designed for indoor applications where the audio beam must be directed towards specific zones.
It is equipped with two 5” neodymium woofers and a 1” compression driver. Thanks to its constant directivity horn and high volume output, the TT052-A can be used to guarantee the perfect intelligibility in critical environments, the company says.
- 300 Watt, 2 way amplification
- Multi-functional cabinet
- 2 × 5” low distortion woofer
- 1” neodymium compression driver, 1.5” v.c.
- DSP processing
- Wall mount EQ, High pass EQ
- RDNet ready
Visit www.rcfaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.