The TT052-A is an active loudspeaker specifically designed for indoor applications where the audio beam must be directed towards specific zones.
It is equipped with two 5” neodymium woofers and a 1” compression driver. Thanks to its constant directivity horn and high volume output, the TT052-A can be used to guarantee the perfect intelligibility in critical environments, the company says.
- 300 Watt, 2 way amplification
- Multi-functional cabinet
- 2 x 5” low distortion woofer
- 1” neodymium compression driver, 1.5” v.c.
- DSP processing
- Wall mount EQ, High pass EQ
- RDNet ready
Visit www.rcfaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RCF TT051-A The TT051-A is an active loudspeaker designed for indoor nearfield sound amplification, equipped with a 300 W digital amplifier, 150 W for the low frequencies and 150 W for the high frequencies.
- Peavey Impulse 12D The new Impulse 12D powered enclosure features a true ribbon driver and a 12" field-replaceable, dual voice coil neodymium speaker.
- New SAE Online Courses SAE has launched two short courses in Live Sound Engineering and Monitor Mixing.