DDMF Updates LP10 v3 Equalizer
DDMF has updated its LP10 equalizer plug-in to v3.1.
- The audio engine has been rewritten so that all internal processing is now done with 64-bit accuracy instead of 32-bit, which improves the signal-to-noise ratio.
- Further change: got rid of the small blinking pixel that showed up on the GUI after editing a value.
For more info: www.ddmf.eu.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Brainspawn Forte v2 Updated Brainspawn has announced the update of Forte to v188.8.131.521.
- HG Fortune Releases Atonoise H. G. Fortune has announced the release of Atonoise, a VSTi synthesizer (with Pro and VST effect versions too) designed for "spooky, sci-fi and other similar sounds."
- XT Software Updates energyXT Beta XT Software has released a new beta version of energyXT (v2.5.1 beta) for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.