Evopax VTM5 Polyphonic EQ v1.2
Evopax has updated VTM5 Polyphonic EQ to v1.2 and announced D-Quattro, an analog emulation with 15 stereo bands of graphic EQ and parametric filters.
D-Quattro is currently planned for release in February 2009.
Changes in VTM5 Polyphonic EQ since 1.0:
- * Average meter is replaced by RMS with hold.
* FFT spectrum analyzer with logarithmic representation, five types of windows and line color selection.
* Protect from sudden changes of MIDI learn work in an increased range.
* More support for newer processors with selective code.
* Fixed possible noises at parameter update and potential UI crashes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Midikarval MidiRouter MidiKarval has released MidiRouter, a VST MIDI processor for Windows made for live performing keyboardists whose gear is a MIDI keyboard and a computer with VST instruments.
- Toontrack Superior Drummer v2.0.2. Toontrack Music has updated Superior Drummer to v2.0.2.
- Overloud TH1 Overloud announces the TH1, a 4th generation engine-powered, Custom Guitar Effect Suite.