G-sonique Pultronic EQ-110P
G-Sonique Digital Instruments has announced the release of Pultronic EQ-110P, an emulation of the classic professional parametric vacuum tube equalizer from 50s and 60s.
According to G-Sonique: frequency and amplitude analysis of input and output impulses from real vintage vacuum tubes were used during the development. These impulses were recorded via the real vintage devices. Thanks to this process you can choose from several algorithms which emulate the various vacuum tubes in order to achieve the wide spectrum of music colors. The virtual schema of the Pultronic is very similar to the real circuits of the electronic equalizers.
The equalizer contains 4 parametric filters: Low frequency cut, Low frequency boost, Middle frequency cut / boost and High frequency boost. These equalizing circuits allow you to "sweet" color of the sound as well as softly saturate it and emphasize the bass and treble frequencies. The parameters like Warmth, Saturation and Brilliance can be used to adjust the characteristics of the output amplifying vacuum tubes.
- 4 parametric filters with sweet coloring sound (all with the parameters like gain, boost, cut, frequency, bandwidth):
- Low frequency cut
- Low Frequency boost
- Middle frequency cut / boost
- High frequency boost
- Low frequency cut
- The unique emulation of input and output amplifying vacuum tubes which closely imitates all the features and advantages of the vacuum tubes like: tender softening and limitation of the sharp transients, to soften and to sphere the sound, to color it, to solid it and to warm it. This technology is capable of adding the wide spectrum of harmonics including the first harmonics to your records. 1st harmonics is something that is very difficult to simulate in the digital world and it is very rare in digital plug-ins.
- Warmth, Saturation Drive and Brilliance.
- 2X Oversampling and anti-aliasing algorithms.
- 5 selectable Low frequency vacuum tube types for selecting the final sound character of bass spectrum:
- 1. Class A Tube
2. Warm tube
3. Vintage tube
4. Dirty vintage tube
5. 12AX7 Tube
- 6 selectable High frequency vacuum tube types for selecting the final sound character of high frequency spectrum:
- 1. 12AX7 Tube
2. Classic tube
3. Warm tube
4. Class A Tube
5. Vintage tube
6. Dirty vintage tube
- Input and output vacuum tube volume stages.
- Bypass on/off function.
- Preset Manager.
Pricing & Availability
Pultronic EQ-110P is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. It costs €38 but is currently available for the introductory price of €19.90 for the first 40 customers. A demo version is available.