Last hours for Nugen Audio's SEQ-ST at intro price
Nugen Audio's SEQ-ST equalizer plugin is available at an introductory price of $99 only until December 31st.
SEQ-ST is Nugen Audio's new EQ plug-in, reportedly designed for powerful sonic sculpting and EQ matching. With stereo L/R, mid-side operation and automated spectrum analysis, it claims to allow working on any audio source with a better resolution than any traditional parametric interface.
- Complex curves with intuitive zoomable interface
- Stereo L/R and Mid/Side operation modes
- Clone source EQ to target mix
- Match different takes and environments
- Invert facility to sculpt specific space
- Transparent sound without phase smearing
- No phase warping & sharper transients
Introductory price is $99 until December 31st 2015, full price will then be $149.
AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite formats are supported in both 64-bit and 32-bit (plus RTAS in 32-bit only) on Windows (XP and above) and OSX (10.7 onward) systems. More details and a demo version are available from Nugen Audio's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.