Last hours for Nugen Audio's SEQ-ST at intro price
Nugen Audio's SEQ-ST equalizer plugin is available at an introductory price of $99 only until December 31st.
SEQ-ST is Nugen Audio's new EQ plug-in, reportedly designed for powerful sonic sculpting and EQ matching. With stereo L/R, mid-side operation and automated spectrum analysis, it claims to allow working on any audio source with a better resolution than any traditional parametric interface.
- Complex curves with intuitive zoomable interface
- Stereo L/R and Mid/Side operation modes
- Clone source EQ to target mix
- Match different takes and environments
- Invert facility to sculpt specific space
- Transparent sound without phase smearing
- No phase warping & sharper transients
Introductory price is $99 until December 31st 2015, full price will then be $149.
AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite formats are supported in both 64-bit and 32-bit (plus RTAS in 32-bit only) on Windows (XP and above) and OSX (10.7 onward) systems. More details and a demo version are available from Nugen Audio's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New one-day offers at JST Today, Joey Sturgis Tones offers two discounts on IR banks, plus extends yesterday's offer on the Ben Bruce Toneforge amp.
- The new Rës is here! New version features more mics, reviewed and better descriptions, French and English languages, search mics function, less bugs and improved UI.
- BigSwingFace presents BSF Tenor Trombone library BigSwingFace introduces BSF Tenor Trombone, the first in a series of big-band horn sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.