Overtone DSP launches a new EQ plug-in
Overtone DSP has released AF2-10, a new multiband graphic EQ plug-in available on Mac, Windows and Linux at a special price.
The Overtone DSP AF2-10 plug-in offers EQ control on 10 bands and includes filter algorithms developed to model the sound of analog filters.
- 10-band graphic EQ
- Operates on a frequency range of 20Hz - 20kHz
- 5 Peak filters with Q/Gain interaction
- High and Low-Shelf filters with adjustable resonance
- High and Low-pass filters with adjustable resonance
- Real time FFT display with pre-/post-processing monitoring
- EQ curve compensation option
- 2x Zoom
The AF2-10 plug-in is currently available with a 25% discount so you’ll pay it 22.50€ until January, 2015. It supports VST 2 on Mac and Windows 32/64-bit as well as VST and Jack on Linux 32/64-bit, but VST 3 and AU versions are expected soon.
You can also download a trial version from www.overtonedsp.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Drop reaches its v1 Cytomic finally launched v1.0 of its The Drop filter plug-in, which has been under development for more than three years.
- The U-He Presswerk in public beta U-He stated last week that a public beta of its new plug-in would be available during the weekend, and it is indeed online.
- Korg is preparing a sampler app for Volca Sample Korg announces the upcoming AudioPocket, a new iOS app that allows for recording and managing samples for the Volca Sample.