PSP Audioware sQuad
mooseherman mooseherman

« Great Bundle of EQ Plug-Ins! »

Publié le 12/15/10 à 20:53
This is a bundle of EQ plugins that will be highly functional and cover a lot of your bases. They are all based on analog EQs and console EQs, so they work more or less the same way. The names of each EQ plug-in are PSP ClassicQ , PSP ClassicQex , PSP ConsoleQ , PSP McQ , PSP preQursor and PSP RetroQ. There were no compatability issues with these guys at all for me. The manual gave me all the info I needed on setting the plug-in up which took no time at all. These all have really basic interfaces so they were really easy to use once I got going.

I have been able to run this plug-in on many tracks simultaneously with no problem. Therefore I'd say the plug-ins work great. They all have the same response in terms of taking CPU power. I've had a quick, painless performance from it. I've used them a few months now and I feel pretty comfortable with them all. They all have their unique properties which make them all worth it, and make the bundle that much more effective for engineers.

I think that these EQs are all really great for plug-ins. The fact that they have the hardware interface actually makes them easier to use than some of the newer digital ones. There's a plugin that emulates the classic early british EQs which works fantastically well overall. There are elements of Amek, SSL, Neve, and API EQs in all of these plugins. So I'd say overall it's well rounded and modeled after the best elements of great consoles, so while they are based on classics, they are unique in the sense that they combine different elements of each EQ. I've used some really good plug-in EQs and these are some of the best I've tried. They work just as well as any of the others I've used.