[NAMM] Soniqware PE-1 Update
SoniqWare has released version 1.1 of the PE-1 Linear Phase Parametric Equalizer.
- Fixed several issues on some hosts:
o Clicks or scrambled audio could be heard when stop playing.
o The host was not notified of parameter changes when pushing the 'paste' button of PE-1.
- Fixed several issues when using SONAR (6, 7 and 8):
o Graphical editor was freezing after hitting pause or stop.
o Clicks or scrambled audio could be heard at the end of loop in loop mode.
o Right vu-meter was showing 0dB on a single channel signal when 'enable mono processing' was set.
- Fixed issue when using CUBASE (4.0 and 4.5):
o Software activation would not work in some cases on Windows Vista.
- Improved CPU usage when moving display handles and knobs.
For more info, check out www.soniqware.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Midikarval Unveils MidiMaster 2.0 MIDIKarval has announced the release of version 2.0 of MidiMaster, the virtual master keyboard plug-in for Windows.
- Moppel Updates Sonitarium To v1.2 Moppel has updated Sonitarium to v1.2.
- [NAMM] Garritan Orchestral Strings 2 Garritan has announced its new orchestral string library – Garritan Orchestral Strings 2.