Devine Machine Updates OneShot & Krishna
Devine Machine has announced version 2.0 of One Shot Recorder and version 1.5 of Krishna Synth.
Both updates will be available in February 2009 and will be free for current customers.
One Shot Recorder
One Shot Recorder v2.0 Sample Capture Utility has been redesigned and will also be available as standalone, VST, RTAS and AU versions.
- Decay knob control.
- Drag and drop to host or to OS of recorded sounds.
- AIFF support.
- 16/24 bit selection.
- Automatic Reorder of recorded samples (peak, RMS, length, date, and note) greatly optimized.
Krishna Synth v1.5 will benefit from bug fixes and some new features along with standalone, VST, RTAS and AU releases. Also, the audio engine has been completely rebuilt from scratch to improve reliability and CPU usage.
- LFO and ADSR destinations extended to all parameters (including LFO to LFO).
- 'Snap to harmonics' option for the filter : each note will instantiate a filter to resonate to its own harmonic.
- Fast preset loading.
For more info: www.devine-machine.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Soniqware PE-1 Update SoniqWare has released version 1.1 of the PE-1 Linear Phase Parametric Equalizer.
- Midikarval Unveils MidiMaster 2.0 MIDIKarval has announced the release of version 2.0 of MidiMaster, the virtual master keyboard plug-in for Windows.
- Moppel Updates Sonitarium To v1.2 Moppel has updated Sonitarium to v1.2.