Universal Audio Sonnox Oxford EQ
Universal Audio (UA) announces the release of the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in for the UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins platform.
The Sonnox Oxford EQ Plug-In, newly optimized for UAD-2 DSP Accelerators and the Apollo audio interface, incorporates the equalization algorithms from the Sony OXF-R3 mixing console. It has four selectable EQ curves.
Sonnox Oxford EQ Plug-In Features:
- 5-band parametric EQ incorporating exact algorithms from the Sony OXF-R3 digital mixing console
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36 dB/Octave
- Four different EQ types
- De-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Editable graphic display of all EQ/filter settings and adjustments
Pricing & Availability:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Crysonic NewB V3 Crysonic recently announced the release of their new newBV3 Sub-Harmonic BASS Enhancer.
- SyncerSoft Analog Warp SyncerSoft has released Analog Warp, a free virtual effect plug-in for Windows.
- Steinberg CMC Series Price Drop Steinberg recently announced a price drop for its CMC controllers.