Crate GX15R
Maolyn Maolyn
Published on 03/05/06 at 18:22
It is a 12 watt amp transistors.

Connections: between a jack, a headphone output, speaker output.

Settings, there is no more boat: main level, low, mid, high, level for the reverb, and left is a button to switch on the overdrive, with the purpose of gain and a knob of a level.

The configuration is very simple, it's a small amp.

For sound, everything is relative ... I do not know if we get a good sound easy but if it knows a little equalization is not very difficult to get what is desired (unless you have two left hands;))

If the manual is clear? What manual ?....

It suited my style of music when I started the guitar, because I still had no style of music ...

I use it with a copy of a Stratocaster and Epiphone Flying V, faithful rendering seems ...
On the manufacturer after this amp is a sense mulate his amp lamps, but still quite a good cold as his.

As for rendering, crystalline fat and the other, it depends on the guitar, the amp does not color "apparently" not sound.

A good place for the reverb that sounds pretty good, jai same trouble when I play without a play with this amp and a bad point for the overdrive, too dirty, there's nothing to draw, for it can be against original MIX with another distortion or OD ... but ...

I use it for just over two years c'tait my first guitar amp.

What I like most? I think it is that it have enough potato to get along in his room with a bassist and a rhythm box (but then with a drummer not dreaming ...)

I tried a marshall before buying a Valvestate I think, but I missed a fist to buy tickets ... if I had had this fist post I never wrote this test

The report price is good quality, without more, we pay for but that's it.

With the experience and the same state accounts, yes I do it again this election, but for just over one can have a lil marshall ...

Anyway, it's an amp for beginners, I would even say it's a very good first amp.