Fender Princeton Chorus
Transistor, 80 watts, two speakers
manufacture usa, anne 80's
2 CHANNELS, crankset.

USE

The amp me fired from many groups because of its rotten saturation ...
I must say that I was playing with the era Ibanez Rg 550 japan and Washburn N2! Not really the right combination.
Today I regret having Aged this amp for its clear sound and I think it was enough to use a crankset for overdrive but 20 pins, i was mowed and pedals worth candy (late 80's, beginning 90).
Now I possde a line 6 spider 75 w, 50 w and Laney.
J'vite lamps amp because if we are not put 1500 euros, it sounds rotten.

SONORITS

The clean channel was of pure crystal, velvet. The typical grain fender and breathless.

The saturated channel had a flat curve, sounding transistor and cold. Nothing draw even with guitars mtalleux.

morality: 5/10

NOTICE GLOBAL

A good amp for clean sounds. Very good finish.
on the other hand ideal for getting fired from a rock band.
Today I played almost as much as a line 6 which is Superior to marshall N'Gal saturated mode, but not in a fender clean.
Some words: I see a lot of guy walking around with marshall or fender lamp first prize sonnorit no dynamic or punch.
Cheers modlisation!