< Tous les avis Peavey Special 130
Peavey Special 130
Peavey Special 130
xavier13730 xavier13730
Published on 03/04/06 at 02:07
Very good amp with a transistor amp the east to the metal
This amp has a power of 130 watts Rms
2 between input, output 2 speaker, preamp in and out, and footswitch

2 Channels:
lead channel gain (with its saturated gain and possibility to increase the power by pulling the knob, saturation, and volume
normal channel gain (the light) with adjustable gain and possibility to increase the power by pulling the knob
gnral adjustable EQ with bass, middle thin, fat middle, treble and presence
reverb

Very simple configuration: adjustable clear sound, tuning its adjustable equalization and reverb saturated

It suits my style of music is rather versatile (a metal guitar hero)
I use it with a team of micro ibanez custom DiMarzio and a multi purpose

I use it for 3 years
I used several MODELS before making this amp but I needed power, then I was excited 130 watt rms, even tappent drummers who will never like a crazy s' heard more than me
report quality price suits me since I pay 250 euros and I do not know what I mieu for the motivation (I have the power I need and I put a good multi purpose)
If ca is a remake and I have too many pa budget I do it again