- Power 10W
- knob Volume / Treble / Bass
- The Clean button -> Disto
-> Normal features for a small amp like this base (it's not a line 6, no modeling)
You turn the knobs and worse off you go ...
- Used with Ibanez SA 160 QM.
- The clean sound is decent. My guitar is not too bad, and I can make a sound about right ... to play in my room.
- The distortion is despicable! Its disgusting. Nothing to do on that, it's shower!
- I can not play what I want to play, that is of Metallica and other Slayereuries because of this distortion. Walks are you about.
- I have been using ... Oula, 3 years! Time flies!
- Super convenient as very light and small.
- I can carry it on the bus to go again, no problem there.
- Fun for beginners, but there are certainly better.
It depends on the budget you have! I had to buy € 60 new.
I'm no longer interested in this type of amp, so check out other opinions on other amps in this kind before making a decision. This is what I would do with experience.
Honestly, a beginner may well be satisfied. A comparison with other offers on the market.