Yamaha DS60-112
StefMorilla StefMorilla
Publié le 04/26/06 à 12:54
Transistor, power and they are really 70/80watts l!
connection between Jack and output (slave / line)
qualiseurs bass / treble / mdiums with switch start-up
WARNING this is only an HP without the need to add the prampli bte.
The hp version combo, amplifier, pramp is the DG60-112

It is not easy
the sound is trs good, with particularly good bass

I use a Marshall pramp (lamps) and a multi purpose zoom sound with a piano rhodes
I have exactly the type of sound I was looking, rich in a wide range of frequencies and camera all in one small, lightweight, powerful, easy to handle.
Also if you have the means you can buy 2 and get a good stro and dissemination of hell.

I use it for 2 years and I am glad trs, good must see for APRS use a guitar ...
I have tried many combos MODELS before buying the model that suits me better because I prampli ct rglages for me during the concert ... I much its neutrality in relation to other amps essays, which were immediately trs color type (one gets tired).
The report qualitprix is ​​more than good.
I would do the same choice again if c'tait