< Tous les avis Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Head
dimarzioman dimarzioman
Published on 01/09/07 at 06:03
- Transistor amp
- 100 watts
- A guitar input, 2 speakers output, effects loop, two footswitches (one per channel, one for effects)
- 4 channels: clean, crunch and two distos
- 2 EQ, one for the clean one for the other three channels
- Gain adjustment separé for crunch and distos
- Volume for each channel = a master
- Pti integrated with a multi-effects chorus, flanger, tremolo and delay parameterizable, reverb

USE

- Super simple config as an amp is turned, the volume ca walk ^^
- For distos and crunch you get a good sound easy all depends on the style chosen
you can add a ptite EQ in the loop if it's not sharp enough me it satisfies me
the clean is a bit boring to be settled (but I'm picky)
- The manual? oh yes he still be in the box ...

- I play everything and any style of music, it can go from jazz to trash it depends on the mood of the day is the versatility of the amp suits me
- I play with a godin rise paf pro and fred, a wha, and it works pretty well I can get a super clean sound a nice crunch (I do not often use I prefer the clean thoroughly balloons), a lead to everything apart with delay humm ... yum solos and warp channel when I'm in a bad mood to relax me ^^ good big distortion that sounds good slobbering hell

NOTICE GLOBAL

It's been a year since I use
I love especially for its versatility that suits all styles from blues to metal and comfortable enough power reserve (not without laughter is so sufficient for our 100 W titites zoreilles when I think that Fender released a tete 500 W ^^)
before acquiring I am inclined to line 6 with spider and Flextone but it was a little too typical metal and too cold I tried a randall also had me but have been available for problem .. .dropoff window
I tried the mesa lonestar too but that's another story ... ^^
with the experience so I referrer that choice for a good amp to forge after the first rotten amp (such Marsh ... 10 W) and before passing has all lamps is useless if you do not know be used (c bo as sentence)