Ibanez Tone Blaster 100H
Published on 08/16/06 at 09:56
Transistor
120w rms
4 ohms is 16 ohms selectable mono or stereo selectable by button
presence parametric bass middle treble volume
effect: reverb distortion

Super simple setup, light manual small so no-brainer!
you can get the sound that you want a quick provided you do not ask too much ....

Then c is the big flaw: the metal is its so-called zero zero zero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j've played on several different lines of skyscrapers: the sound remains unchanged after Jusko rotten! adding effects on the clean channel you get to be correct but sounds good q buy koi is a distortion if the amplifier is suitable pa s and add it fo 100000000 effects !!!!!

[edit of 16/08/06]

Yes I go from 0 to 7 lol I like the sound now with my ToneLab is, you can really have a good sound on this amp with the pedal is going well!

I use the 1 year since I can not stand the sound! It is my passion and CARREMENT dégouter guitar I dont even want to play! I can not change pa (expensive) and I'm disappointed in

[edit of 16/08/06]

I found a good pedal geniale that revolutionized the sound of my Ibanez's why I put 5 but not more because I needed a pedal (not even when that nimporte lol (Vox ToneLab is for those who are curious) and now I have a 'very good' if not excellent)