< Tous les avis Marshall MG15MSII
Marshall MG15MSII
Marshall MG15MSII

Solid-State Guitar Stack / Half Stack from Marshall belonging to the MG 2nd Gen series

Shuya Shuya
Published on 08/13/07 at 10:54
Amplifier Transistors CATEGORY owned the MG (but not sound like an MG).
It dlivre 2x15watts in 8ohms.
The stack body 3 between a guitar from a CD, a headphone jack, Line-out output, and 2 HP.
It has 2 channels (Clear - nothing too Staur tonant for now) ... , A Gain, a qualo three bands and a spring reverb.
Trs simplistic, but amplmement enough to have fun.

The setup is super simple.
Ds that the branch it sounds super dj (nothing to do with the rest of the range MG)
I have not read the manual so it is simple.

Zakk Wylde, Bill Gibbons, Steve Lukather and many others ... Recorded in the studio with.
This amp is perfect my music from blues to heavy Death.
I use it mainly with a Randy Rhoads USA and a U.S. Start.
I love the sound it, I had the prjugs SERIES MG Marshall ngatifs enough (which is not true), but when I had the opportunity MG15MS2 to play on an amp that is quite apart on the design point of view compared to other MG (not the circuit MG15CDR but those of a Valvestate 8010 SERIES), so having the APRS ass in earth 3 hours, I treated it all by ordering from my dealer VPI prfr: Thomann.de.
Its clear
Frequency Dependent Damping with (FDD) that the mule ractions an amp lamp.
No, it sounds fairly ordinary transistors trs shall we say, super flat and not singing.
But with the FDD enabled the sound is more lively and warm, singing and dynamic, the more severe and acute Submitted less garish. A high volume (and my surprise), it does not saturate, the sound remains clean. Unless we push too much, crunch, crunch but is not awful, however.
The amp Ragit perfect marriage with pdalles effects. (Especially with my disto WD7)
It comes with a little help rverbe, have a sound quite a bit flashy in the genre after the Fender qulisation.

His Satur:
The amp s'veille, he breathes, he lives!

The gain low enough, it was a little crunch super Marshallian, enjoyable and not garish, and ds as you climb down and you gain the edge to make room for serious and acute, the sound tr s Death see trash, and started ringing violent STRID. It's not like porridge small combos of the brand (the circuits are those of Premire sries Valvestate, It's tough), is a prcis, audible and musical.
It is enjoyable to use an amp trs, sounds are trs trs envontants and Marshallian (For the transistors is impressive, more I'm a big fan of the lamp, but l I was cutting). Ds that I tried the very first time, which I feel is serious he could leave it Submitted trs.

A rich, full and powerful.

The reverb sounds great, because it is isolated from vibrations of HP, so a nice rverbe.

I've had three months,
Most:
- Look and impressive.
- Myth and Marshall.
- Price really no concurrency.
- A complete Full stack (Unique).
- Proper good sturdy and reliable transistors (circuit Valvestate SERIES I).
- The Impression.

The -:
- No Footswitch. (You can tinker).
- No effects loop (you can not have it either).

269 ​​Thomann.de on the ratio quality price is exellent. I was looking for an amp that could sound to me (Mode oven and 5150, it's not top down volume).
I came across this amp OCCAZ, I tried it I connad thomann.de and 7 days of APRS, the silent home.

Over time, I would do the exprience 1000 times if it should.

( http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mg15msiifrontyg4.jpg )