< Tous les avis Marshall MG15MSZW - Zakk Wylde
Marshall MG15MSZW - Zakk Wylde
Marshall MG15MSZW - Zakk Wylde

Solid-State Guitar Stack / Half Stack from Marshall belonging to the MG 2nd Gen series

Delavega25 Delavega25
Published on 04/11/09 at 13:03
Any transistor amp into 3 parts
1 head and 2 cabinets (Stack 3 bodies)
Look cool and limited edition;
15 watts through two enclosures.

A single instrument input
1 output line emulating an output hp
1 headphone output emulating hp (without breath as some ...)

2 channel footswitch not bad!
A clean channel with volume independent
1 channel with Gain and Master Saturated independent
Bass EQ Medium acute spring reverb (plate), common to both channels.

The configuration of the amplifier is very simple plug and play and frankly it gets a slap to all the GPs that I tried and I tried the 15w 30w 50w and the 100w is the one for me sounds best to use solo.
The settings are simple one obtains easily the sound you want.
The manual is very simple although very short anyway it is an amplifier so nothing very complicated.

Then there are entering the thick of things first I want to say that I am not at all a fan of Zack Wild this is not really my style of music so I buy all the plays rather objectivité.Je Hard Rock Gun's and Roses, Metallica, ACDC etc. and frankly its great strength is its versatility.
I play it with an Epiphone Lespaul Standard Plus HCS and frankly it's an alchemy the extra two go very well.
His clear: precise, super hot.
Popping sound: I found that I needed a distortion typical Marshall sound superb and whether it's Metallica or Guns by 2 or 3 small adjustments AC works very well there goes the sound and there is the killing sound terrible!

Well let's be clear this is not a tube amp and I played on the lamp but frankly sometimes sub categories stand out and this transistor is to be tried while the MG is the one that sounds best Who has the most beautiful sound is certainly the most versatile.
It's been 2 weeks since I played it and I do not regret this purchase at all and I highly recommend it, try the course before it will let you make your idea but to me it's the best transistor at Marshall.