Chandler Limited releases the TG2-500
Version 500 of the TG2 preamp, that Chandler Limited introduced at NAMM earlier this year, is now hitting the stores.
The TG2-500 is the API 500 version of the Chandler Limited original preamp/DI, which is a recreation of the EMI TG12428 preamp.
This 500 version uses the same discrete circuit, transistors and transformers as on the original and provides up to 60dB of gain thanks to the same controls. You can also choose between 300 and 1200 Ohm input impedance and work on the same frequency ranges as the TG2.
- Mono preamplifier
- Switchable mic/line input
- Discrete circuit with transformer balanced input and output
- Switchable impedance between 300 and 1200 Ohms
- +48V phantom power
- Max gain : +60dB
Coarse gain knob between +20dB and +50dB in 5dB steps and continuous gain fine control between -10dB and +10dB
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC-Helicon updates the VoiceLive 3 TC-Helicon released a firmware update for its VoiceLive 3 vocal and guitar processor, that you can download for free.
- BugBrand introduces the PEQ v2 BugBrand announces that the first 15 modules of the second version of its PEQ parametric equalizer are now available.
- The Waldorf 2-Pole is available Waldorf officially launches the sale of its new 2-Pole analog filter module.