Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2

All user reviews for the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2

1 user review
  • +25dB

Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2Publié le 11/04/12 à 02:30
    The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 is a 2 channel +25dB microphone preamp. It is a smaller unit but it is very portable and well built for its price range and size. It cost 250 dollars; I have had this since last summer and never had any issues with it. Sometimes there are some microphones that have low gain outputs on them and it causes some huge problems. That is where the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 comes in, it will boost those low output microphones and give you a clean signal. I have had many microphones over the years that could have used the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2. That is the reason why I ended up purchasing it was for a few different microphones that I was using. My only regret with the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 is that I did not get it sooner. It could have really come in good use when I was using a few Stereo Ribbon Microphones years back.

Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 will give your positive gain of up to +25dB before the preamp. The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 is phantom powered and has an impedance of 3 ohms. This small unit will work wonders for your low audio output microphone problems.

I currently don’t have many microphones that I need to use the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 with. So it is just kind of sitting in my workspace. But I am not getting rid of it because you never know when you may need it again. I have used it several times and know how great it works. So I will keep it on hand for future problems with other different microphones that I may get. You can even use the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 on acoustic guitars (though we have not done that yet).

After using the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 for long periods of time you will notice that it does start to get a little warm. I am not sure how that will affect the performance of the unit down the road.