The MX30-t is a new recording channel for the studio desktop designed for the contemporary recording facility.
It is suited to applications such as voice recording, ADR post sync recording and voice dubbing. An optional mic stand attachment allows the unit to be located within a recording studio.
- Input Stage: solid state
- Input Impedance: default 1500 Ohms, variable 600-100K Ohms
- Output type: Solid state servo floating
- Input symmetry: better than 100dB
- Output symmetry: better than 100dB
- Frequency range: 2Hz to 210KHz
- Noise: -124dB
- CMMR: 100 dB
- Linearity: 0.006%
- Distortion (1KHz): <0.0002%
- Maximum system level: +27dB
- Min gain: +9dB
- Max gain: +73dB
- Output Impedance: less than 30 Ohm
- High pass filter type: 12 dB /Oct
- 27-630 Hz
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Software: 3.20 for DB4 & DB8 New software 3.20 is released to all users of DB4 and DB8, as well as for users of new MKII units.
- Zoom H2n Recorder The H2n handheld recorder features five microphones onboard and four recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, a technique used in film and broadcast, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound.
- Thermionic Culture The Nightingal The Nightingale is the second of Thermionic Culture half rack 4U units, the first being the Freebird 3 channel valve EQ.