The MX30-t is a new recording channel for the studio desktop designed for the contemporary recording facility.
It is suited to applications such as voice recording, ADR post sync recording and voice dubbing. An optional mic stand attachment allows the unit to be located within a recording studio.
- Input Stage: solid state
- Input Impedance: default 1500 Ohms, variable 600–100K Ohms
- Output type: Solid state servo floating
- Input symmetry: better than 100dB
- Output symmetry: better than 100dB
- Frequency range: 2Hz to 210KHz
- Noise: –124dB
- CMMR: 100 dB
- Linearity: 0.006%
- Distortion (1KHz): <0.0002%
- Maximum system level: +27dB
- Min gain: +9dB
- Max gain: +73dB
- Output Impedance: less than 30 Ohm
- High pass filter type: 12 dB /Oct
- 27–630 Hz
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.