The Drawmer HQ is a monitor pre-amp combining a DAC with analogue design.
• Precision relay volume control – accurate channel balance to 0.05dB
• Innovative (SilentRelay) volume management (>100dB attenuation)
• State of the art DAC (-100dB THD & Noise and –114dB DnR)
• Ultra low crosstalk (>100dB @20Hz to 20kHz)
• 4 analogue and 5 digital sources, with individual gain setting
• Intelligent source select allows A-B comparisons
• Digital inputs to 192kHz 24bit with jitter reduction
• RIAA input for accurate replay of vinyl
• Switching for three different speaker configurations:
Speakers A, Speakers B or Speakers A+B
• Remote operation and linking for multi-channel systems
• Dual Headphone outputs
• Normal output levels up to +18dBu balanced
• Hot output levels up to +28dBu balanced
• Internal Linear power supply with multi-stage regulation
Check out Drawmer for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.