Looptrotter launches a preamp in 500 format
The new Looptrotter SATurAMP microphone/instrument preamp equipped with a saturation is now available for purchase.
SATurAMP uses digital controls on most of the functions, Looptrotter replaced the mechanical elements by hermetic relays and semiconductor switches, which enhances the reliability of the module.
- Microphone and instrument preamp
- 66dB of amplification (60dB of gain + 6dB output)
- Discrete Op Amp gain stage
- Sowter transformer on the input, based on the API 2620 transformers
- HI-Z instrument input (1M Ohms) on the front
- Saturation function which also acts as a limiter
- High-pass filter with a 12dB/octave slope, frequency cutoff option and three filter characteristics: 60Hz - Chebychev / 100Hz - Butterworth / 160Hz - Bessel
- -20dB pad
- +48V phantom power
- Bias switch
- Mute button for the output
- 3-segment LED output level meter
- 2-segment LED saturation level meter (4% and 8% THD)
- LED clipping indicator
- API 500 format
European retail price is 449€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kush Electra rack EQ soon available Kush Audio announces that the rack version of its Electra equalizer will be available worldwide at the end of the month.
- Crest unveils the Tactus touch mixing system Crest Audio and Waves have partnered to launch Tactus, a new live digital mixing system that uses touch technology.
- New Drawmer MC2.1 monitor controller available Drawmer announces the availability of its new MC2.1 threew-way monitor controller.