The new Looptrotter SATurAMP microphone/instrument preamp equipped with a saturation is now available for purchase.
SATurAMP uses digital controls on most of the functions, Looptrotter replaced the mechanical elements by hermetic relays and semiconductor switches, which enhances the reliability of the module.
- Microphone and instrument preamp
- 66dB of amplification (60dB of gain + 6dB output)
- Discrete Op Amp gain stage
- Sowter transformer on the input, based on the API 2620 transformers
- HI-Z instrument input (1M Ohms) on the front
- Saturation function which also acts as a limiter
- High-pass filter with a 12dB/octave slope, frequency cutoff option and three filter characteristics: 60Hz - Chebychev / 100Hz - Butterworth / 160Hz - Bessel
- -20dB pad
- +48V phantom power
- Bias switch
- Mute button for the output
- 3-segment LED output level meter
- 2-segment LED saturation level meter (4% and 8% THD)
- LED clipping indicator
- API 500 format
European retail price is 449€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.