Maag Audio PREQ4 Mic Preamp
Maag Audio has announced the PreQ4 Microphone Preamplifier with Air Band (shelf boost from 2.5 to 40kHz) in a 500 Series one channel compatible configuration.
The PreQ4 is designed to offer 65dB adjustable gain, phase reverse capability, 70Hz high pass filter, +48V phantom power, and -20dB PAD. It is compatible with the API500-6B lunchbox and 500VPR rack systems. The PreQ4 offers 65dB adjustable gain, phase reverse capabilities, 70Hz high pass filter, +48V phantom power, and -20dB PAD.
- Max Gain: 65dB
- Frequency Response: -3 dB points, 10Hz & 75kHz
- Nominal Input Impedance (XLR): mic, 150 Ohms, balanced
- Nominal Output Impedance (XLR): 4 actively balanced
- Equivalent Input Noise: -118 dBu
- Headroom: +27 dBu
- Maximum Phase Shift: 25°
- THD + Noise: < 0.0009%
Pricing & Availability
The PreQ4 should be available March 1st, with an estimated $850 list price.
Check out maagaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- dbx S Series dbx has enhanced its product line with new versions of its graphic equalizers, compressors and crossovers.
- Audio-Technica U851RO Audio-Technica brings to market the new U851RO Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone.
- Cadac Electronics DM1600 Cadac is launching a new digital console at this year’s prolight+sound/MusikMesse.