Maag Audio has announced the PreQ4 Microphone Preamplifier with Air Band (shelf boost from 2.5 to 40kHz) in a 500 Series one channel compatible configuration.
The PreQ4 is designed to offer 65dB adjustable gain, phase reverse capability, 70Hz high pass filter, +48V phantom power, and –20dB PAD. It is compatible with the API500–6B lunchbox and 500VPR rack systems. The PreQ4 offers 65dB adjustable gain, phase reverse capabilities, 70Hz high pass filter, +48V phantom power, and –20dB PAD.
- Max Gain: 65dB
- Frequency Response: –3 dB points, 10Hz & 75kHz
- Nominal Input Impedance (XLR): mic, 150 Ohms, balanced
- Nominal Output Impedance (XLR): 4 actively balanced
- Equivalent Input Noise: –118 dBu
- Headroom: +27 dBu
- Maximum Phase Shift: 25°
- THD + Noise: < 0.0009%
Pricing & Availability
The PreQ4 should be available March 1st, with an estimated $850 list price.
Check out maagaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.