[Musikmesse] RME introduces the OctaMIC XTC preamp
RME has introduced this morning at Musikmesse its new 8-channel multifunction OctaMIC XTC preamp.
- 8 mic/line inputs with preamps on XLR/jack combos
- 4 inputs switchable to Hi-Z mode
- 2 headphone outputs
- Phantom power
- Built-in pad for the mic/line inputs
- MIDI In and Out
- Up to 64-channel of MADI I/O
- 8 channel of AES/EBU I/O
- ADAT I/O
- 24-bit / 192kHz A/D converter
- 4 channel of D/A conversion for analog and digital input monitoring
- Remote MIDI control via USB, DIN and MADI from the TotalMix FX software (with compatible interface)
- Configurable routing for all inputs and outputs
- TFT display
- Internal presets for storing and recalling setup parameters
- USB 2.0 port
The RME OctaMIX XTC preamp will be available this summer, its price is still to be announced. You'll find more details soon on www.rme-audio.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Yamaha renews its HS monitors Yamaha will unveil today at Musikmesse the new HS active monitor generation, with three 5", 6.5" and 8" monitors and an 8" subwoofer.
- [Musikmesse] Allen & Heath unveils the Qu-16 mixer Allen & Heath will debut tomorrow at Musikmesse the Qu-16 rackable digital mixing console.
- [Musikmesse] A static large diaphragm mic for 99€? sE Electronics unveils on its booth at Musikmesse the Magneto static microphone with large diaphragm, with a price of 99€!