RME has introduced this morning at Musikmesse its new 8-channel multifunction OctaMIC XTC preamp.
- 8 mic/line inputs with preamps on XLR/jack combos
- 4 inputs switchable to Hi-Z mode
- 2 headphone outputs
- Phantom power
- Built-in pad for the mic/line inputs
- MIDI In and Out
- Up to 64-channel of MADI I/O
- 8 channel of AES/EBU I/O
- ADAT I/O
- 24-bit / 192kHz A/D converter
- 4 channel of D/A conversion for analog and digital input monitoring
- Remote MIDI control via USB, DIN and MADI from the TotalMix FX software (with compatible interface)
- Configurable routing for all inputs and outputs
- TFT display
- Internal presets for storing and recalling setup parameters
- USB 2.0 port
The RME OctaMIX XTC preamp will be available this summer, its price is still to be announced. You’ll find more details soon on www.rme-audio.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.